March 28, 2024, 06:01:26 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

NEGATIVITY

Started by greeneyes100, January 03, 2010, 04:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greeneyes100

Hi Girls....what has happened to our positive energy
What are you thinking
Where are you heading
How much do you love youself
Another site...LOL...another mind
Those who stay together stay forever

cocobars

Absolutely, green eyes!  We are sometimes all we have, and that is something to appreciate and love!

cremebrulee

What am I thinking???? I'm thinking that I'm so lucky to have met all of you...and that your all so trying to overcome and go forward...in each of your stories, there has been both insight and wisdom and for that, I thank you all....

Hugs
Creme

Victim

This is why it is important not to go on the other site whatever the other sight is, to keep focused here on what we are doing not go reading over there. I am not sure what sight is being refered to and I don't care either which one it is. My home is here.

greeneyes100

Please do not go to hate sites. I do not know what they are and I do not want to. I refuse to place my self in a place that is not loving  and kind.

cocobars

I absolutely agree.  Those hate sites are coming from a different perspective, that doesn't include growth to our ages and experiences!  I believe those sites feed on fear, rather than understanding and growth.  I really like this site.  It is based on growth and understanding and I see nothing negative here.  Rather, I have been approached non-judgingly and accepted for who I am.  I checked it out, and see no need to look again. 

RedRose

This subject has been brought up before...We go to other sites because we are searching for understanding...we can't get it all here...no matter how much we try. There is nothing wrong with this. I want to keep trying to get along with my dil and son and have a relationship with my grandchildren.
Those sites give me a different perspective..I need to see both sides....

greeneyes100

I feel I would be totally confused with too much imput from too many people.

RedRose

It doesn't confuse me, I don't have to agree with other people, but, it helps me to see another person's views.

greeneyes100

that is fine Red Rose as long as people visit this site with love, empathy and compassion.

RedRose

Greeneyes....Most people are looking for answers to their problems and giving their wisdom in trying to help others...sometimes people react in a way that can be considered unacceptable...most people want to give and receive love, empathy and compassion.

SunnyDays09

RedRose

Hugs back to you.....HappyDays09