March 28, 2024, 02:36:09 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Thank You All So Much!

Started by cocobars, January 02, 2010, 06:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cocobars

I am a newbie here.  I can say that I am truly amazed that I can go off my computer and get on with something I have to do after opening up my heart like I did this morning.  Yet, every time I have come back to this site, someone has posted something so sweet and supportive to me - a stranger!

We really do have some beautiful people in this world, don't we!  If not for the kindness of strangers, I would be lost!  I want to say thank you, and I hope to be worthy of your kind words and support in the future!

Thank you so much for today!  This is a diamond in the rough here!  Well, maybe not so rough...

2chickiebaby

You are so sweet to say that.  We know your heart and know what you're going thru.  We are just people, we're strangers but have a lot in common.  Keep with us while we go on our journey.   :)

cocobars

chickiebabie!  I wouldn't want to lose sight of you now!  You are a beacon for me! and I hope I can only return the kindness you may not even be aware that you have shown to me in just one day!

greeneyes100

coco I am with you chickie has been fab to us all

cocobars

You have also!  I missed talking to you and everyone here today.  I had to work.  Not feeling well, and not sure that it's not just nerves.  There is so much going on here.  I'm happy I found this site this weekend.  I really think I was led to this place.   I missed you beautiful souls today!!! 

Give yourself a hug!