March 28, 2024, 09:05:03 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Merry Christmas!

Started by Victim, December 24, 2009, 02:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victim

Merry Christmas to everyone on here! I hope that things go well and that there is some peace for you this year.

isitme?

Merry Christmas Survivor!  I hope you have been feeling better.  Lots of best wishes for the new year to everyone!!  :)

Pen

Happy holidays to all...Survivor, I was wondering where you were; so glad to see your post. To everyone, my fondest wishes for a fulfilling and peaceful new year. I'm always amazed at our plucky group - no matter how grim things are, we manage to persevere. Your good wishes are keeping me going right now, and for that I'm grateful. Much love!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

2chickiebaby

I love our little group so much!!  Merry Christmas, Penstaman...thinking of all of you :)  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on board. 

cremebrulee

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas to you and yours and Ladies, thank you so much for your kindness...

Invisible

Like John Lenon said, "Hope you have a Merry Christmas without any tears."