March 28, 2024, 06:50:48 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas

Started by 2chickiebaby, December 23, 2009, 02:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

I hope this year will bring some joy to all of us.  I'll be thinking about each one of you.  You have become dear friends, even though I don't know you in real life.  Let's report back as soon as it's over.   :)

cremebrulee

Many thanks and wishing you and yours the same things as well...I really really hope, we all find peace...

mom2

Merry Christmas ladies !

I hope we all have peace throughout Christmas :)

Invisible

Thank you. I hope everyone had a better day than they expected.

2chickiebaby

Dear Invisible,
When you drop off the gifts, are you able to see the Grandchild at all?  OH!!!! Hurts!!

Invisible

2 chickiebaby,

I usually drop off gifts days or weeks in advance of Christmas. Yes, I do not go into the house but I do see my GD outside.

2chickiebaby

Invisible...what a heartbreak!  I would imagine that all the love in the world shines in your eyes when you see her...she will remember that.   :'(

Pen

Invisible, my heart breaks for you. When my kids were little we would have loved more time with the grandparents! I just don't understand these people who want to shut love out. I always felt there could never be too much. Give your love to those who will cherish you back; I'm sure you can find a deserving family.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb