March 28, 2024, 08:59:11 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

What is your favorite Food?

Started by cremebrulee, December 23, 2009, 12:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cremebrulee

Thought a change of pace would be nice....

I'll start...LOL

vanilla ice cream with broken up thin pretzels, nuked just a tad...
Prime rib
all seafood
cremebrulee

2chickiebaby

Oh gosh, Creme....I like all foods.  Not fond of seafood but most all others.  Love, love, love chocolate!! YIKES

Okay, here's a rundown: chocolate and all other things with butter on it.  8)

mom2

My favorite foods are spaghetti and steak.
Favorite sweets are Chocolate ( especially ice cream ).
I like to eat it and then sit on the couch... that's what's wrong with my butt !!

2chickiebaby

Pen

I just flat out love to eat :) Luckily I'm not a carb-aholic or I'd weigh a lot more than I do now. My faves are just about any veggies/fresh fruit, and seafood. Love a big, mixed salad in the summer. At the holidays we mix it up - people from many cultures/walks of life/cooking traditions in our family, so you never know what you're going to get. It's all good!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Invisible

My vision of heaven is we can eat all the food we want and never full or tired of eating. OK...that said, my very best favorite food is mint chocolate chip ice cream.  I love sweets...

2chickiebaby

greeneyes100

seafood  steak  stir fry  japanese plenty of salads and veges.....I just love spinach    all the good stuff

greeneyes100

thanks for the change in topic  it is good

cocobars

2chickiebaby

RedRose

lol....gee...that does sound good

Orly

Almost anything prepared by someone else....it always tastes so much better!
Pumpkin bread or pitisa bread.  BREAD of all kinds..hot out of the oven with butter.  Hot chocolate cake without frosting... just a small dab of sweet butter instead.   (yeah, have that butter craving)

Apple, peach, plum, cherry and pumpkin butters instead of jams or jellies, more fruit to them and not as sweet.

OMG, this is just a bad subject for me I can go on FOREVER!

cocobars