April 17, 2024, 09:57:08 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

My head is about to explode!

Started by Pooh, July 22, 2011, 08:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

I am so mad, I could hunt him down and scratch his eyes out!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

Couple of updates:  House - The coward didn't even have the nerve to call me to let me know what he was going to do.  He text me!  Said he had it taken care of and they were going to send a letter to the courthouse to remove the lien.  I don't trust him, so I called that attorney back.  He said he couldn't tell me much but he would verify that he had spoken to him and they were working on an arrangement.  I asked if he was going to send the letter to remove the lien, he said he would IF my Ex followed through on the arrangement.  Arrrggg....that man has never followed through with anything in his life!

Linear Morphea? -  Well, the last I had on the weird groove on my arm was that I was semi-diagnosed at the duck race.  The Dermatologist told me I had to go into a flare and then they would biopsy it.  Well the stress over this whole house thing did it.  Started running a low grade fever, broke out in a fever blister, grooved deepened and started hurting like the dickens.  I called yesterday afternoon, they saw me first thing this morning.  Did a punch biopsy on the groove, got three stitches.  Oh, and he is looking around the rest of my skin and saw two moles that he didn't like the look of, on my back, so said, "Hey, let's just go ahead and get those while you're here." 

I need a sticker and a sucker.....
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Oh, Pooh - I hope your attorney is on it and sinking in his claws! You do follow through!! Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

lancaster lady

sending a ''I was brave at the Doctors today '' sticker for you Pooh ...xx

Ruth

Do not relinquish the peace you fought such a bloody battle to win, Beloved.   It isn't worth it by any means.   These things work out.  Most of us who have had our corpses dragged through the muck of divorce have similar stories, once I barely left with the shirt on my back, and I had a divorce lawyer who should have had to serve time.  Find a decent lawyer somewhere by way of referral if you can and get a consultation as to how to close the doors on any further drainage on your finances.  Roll over the rest of your cares.  There's a judge of the whole earth that has to be answered to for such offenses as these.  and remember that laughter dooeth good as a medicine! 

Nana

Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Silver Spring

I owned my own title company for 10 years. These things crop up again and again and again, and they are often over nothing (just as your ex said). In addition to getting that satisfaction letter to the court house, it might be best if both you (ESPECIALLY you) and your ex have a copy of it as well. That way, you don't lose any ground when you need credit in the future. It will come up and you say, "Uh...no....see! Here ya go!" Besides, it was a court house that lost my sister's divorce decree. Good luck.

Rose799

What color lollipop would you like, Pooh?  Good luck, I hope you get a definitive diagnosis via the biopsy. 

Good luck with the ex-mess, as well...   :o

Pooh

Thanks everybody!  It's just sore this morning.  I think the shots into the bicep muscle is what has made it so sore.  It's really just a little cut, but the whole muscle is sore.

Silver Spring...great suggestion and I will be sure to do that!  As soon as I get confirmation he has followed through, if he does and I know that the lien has been lifted, you betch your bottom dollar I am getting the quick claim deed done!  I have a feeling this is going to keep cropping up with him.

Thanks Ruth, your post made me smile.

Rose, I really like Cherry  ;D  I truly hope this does come back with something.  I'm about at the end of my patience with tests on this.

Thanks LL!  I really was brave if you guys just knew how I feel about needles!  I'm a chicken chicken bock bock.

Luise and Nana, I'm so recruiting both of you to come scratch his eyes out!  He wouldn't know what hit him!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell