April 18, 2024, 01:18:34 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

where do I find....

Started by not like the movies, June 27, 2011, 09:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not like the movies

what all the initials mean?  like DD??? some I think I have figured out. I am sure there is a decoder somewhere but I can't find it or did not invest enough time in looking.
When you pick up a stick you get both ends!

Pooh

Hey NLTM.  If you look under "Helpful Resources" you will find a couple of threads on the abbreviations.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

They must have come from other Websites because they just started showing up here. I just love FOO!

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cadagi101

Quote from: luise.volta on June 28, 2011, 07:06:57 AM
They must have come from other Websites because they just started showing up here. I just love FOO!

NLTM that is family of origin