March 28, 2024, 04:51:34 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Public request

Started by 1Glitterati, June 06, 2011, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Glitterati

June 06, 2011, 06:05:54 PM Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 07:23:45 PM by pam1
I will not email anyone privately because there really isn't any privacy here.  The information "former poster" was given in the past is proof of that.  I have only ever been what I am.  I have never shown one face here and another face in private.  I cannot and more importantly will not abide that particular character flaw in anyone.  I am not the pot calling the kettle black.  I am urging the "kettle" to look at the kettle's behavior, realize the wrongness in what she has done, and repent and do better going forward.

As I refuse to be one who lives by the adage of "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain",  please delete my membership.  I suggest that a great many of the rest of you take a look at that man behind the curtain and see what he is doing, too.

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

RedRose

Ditto...what's going on?

pam1

June 06, 2011, 07:21:54 PM #3 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 07:25:02 PM by pam1
Your request is noted.

1Glitterati, I edited out former posters name in your post by her request. 
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift