March 28, 2024, 01:44:50 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Our Children think they have problems with us???

Started by Pooh, June 07, 2011, 11:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

You guys know that I thoroughly believe laughter is the best medicine.  I love this family!

http://waveatthebus.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-06-02T07%3A37%3A00-06%3A00
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Pen

I'm thinking DH & I are looking pretty good right now, LOL. Thanks for sharing! ROTFL!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

I am too old to laugh this hard. It's life-threatening!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Rose799

I read that dad never wore the same costume twice during the entire school year, and when he was sick, he'd leave a cardboard cutout on the porch.  :)

Pooh

Isn't that amazing Rose.  That's dedication!  He also spent less than $50 doing this all year.  He borrowed from friends, neighbors and went thru all their old halloween costumes. 
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

pam1

This was a good way to start the morning :)  So funny
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift