March 28, 2024, 06:37:24 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Rome wasn't built in a day!!

Started by cadagi101, June 01, 2011, 05:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadagi101

Hi lovely ladies, those of you who know me know after lots of awful awful years I am building my own home based  business making  body products.    Girls who offered encouragement and fun are in line for a bath bomb!!!   I will keep in touch my website should be up in a month or so....

cadagi101

I am not on WWU as often as I was but not a day goes by when I don't think of you all...

luise.volta

Good to hear from you and know that you are proceeding! Keep us posted. Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pen

Julia, good for you! Can't wait to see your site.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

pam1

People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Pooh

So happy for you Julia.  I figured you had not been around much because you were busy with your business.  I can't wait to see the web-site!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

lancaster lady

the bath is running as we speak .....Good Luck !

Pooh

I was actually in a mall in Atlanta about a month ago and they had a store with bath bombs LL!  First time I had ever seen one in person...they were absolutely lovely and I really wanted to buy some but refrained.  I figured I would wait and get them from Julia when she gets her site up and running...I like to shop local! Lol.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

lancaster lady

Don't know how you managed that Pooh , the smell is amazing ....guess you gotta live in a cold country like me ...those
hot soaks save my day !

Pooh

I almost didn't refrain...but I did.  I think the fact that I had just spent close to $100 on my two little nieces for their birthday while I was there helped!
Joseph Campbell

elsieshaye

The only reason I refrain is that my tub is too small to be comfortable (or my sit-upon is too generously proportioned to fit the tub - naaah, I think it's the tub's fault, lol!).  So I only take showers.  Yummy smelling soaps, though, are a whole 'nother story.

I'm a minimalist in everything else - would be totally happy living in one room with just a bed, table, chair and shelves - but my fondest wish is a wide, deep tub.  Bliss!
This too shall pass.  All is well.

lancaster lady

I have  a corner bath tub ....fits two !

elsieshaye

*sigh*  That sounds lovely, LL...
This too shall pass.  All is well.

Pooh

I want one of those too.  I only have a regular size tub as well.  I love good smelling shower things.  My fav at the moment is the Olay Stripe brand of bath wash.  It leaves a little glimmer of shine on your skin too.  I don't splurge on many expensive things like soaps or shampoos.  I have one "what I call" splurge and that is on my foundation.  Once I discovered bare minerals, I've never turned back.  I'll use cheaper blush, eye liner, etc...but I love my bare minerals.
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

I live in one room! I tried a hide a bed for 8 months to try to make it not look like one room!  ;D However, my original hide a bed was a love seat and a twin. Great for daytime and night time...but when I was tired and wanted to lay down for a short nap...no go. I could only get half of me on there and cutting my legs off didn't seem to be an option

So, I got a full sized hide a bed...lovely daytime, night time and nap time. The problem? Too heavy for me to open and close and it started to hurt my back.

Solution...I put a twin bed in here that looks like a bed, sleeps like a bed and is not to sit upon. I am now trying to rationalize that I live in a one room cabin in the woods without a loft, so of course I have a bed in here.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama