March 28, 2024, 05:31:11 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Where is Laurie?

Started by seasons, June 01, 2011, 05:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seasons

She used to be one of the most interesting members of this forum.  What happened? 

Pooh

Laurie asked that her membership be deleted.  Her request was honored and we are all going to miss her wit.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

AnonymousDIL

holliberri

luise.volta

June 01, 2011, 07:31:07 AM #4 Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 07:41:22 AM by luise.volta
  :'( :'( :'(  And I want to add that her wit made many of us smile and helped us though some tough spots. Wishing her well...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pen

Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

pam1

Laurie gave me the best advice, a tip that I believe really helped my marriage.  She will be missed.
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

seasons

Quote from: luise.volta on June 01, 2011, 07:31:07 AM
  :'( :'( :'(  And I want to add that her wit made many of us smile and helped us though some tough spots. Wishing her well...

Oh yes, it really is true that Laurie made us laugh.  I miss her from the bottom of my heart. 

Luise, lift the ban on Laurie!

Pooh

Since I'm not sure where Luise is, I'm going to answer you seasons.  Laurie asked that her membership be deleted, she was not banned.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

lancaster lady

Can someone PM me and tell me what happened ?

Pooh

Since this was posted in the category Pen and I moderate, I am going to close this thread as there is nothing to tell.  Laurie asked to be removed.   She was not banned or asked to leave.  Her reasons are her own and I wish her nothing but the best in life.  I always considered her a great friend and a wise woman and I will miss her humor and banter.
Joseph Campbell