March 28, 2024, 04:50:06 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

ROFLMGCSO

Started by LaurieS, May 23, 2011, 08:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieS

Thank you for asking Season's my little mini signature stands for: 

R  rolling
O  on
T  the
F  floor
L  laughing
M  my
G  gluteal
C  cleft
S  shield
O  off

seasons

Thank you clarifying that.  I guessed that MSO meant my socks off.  Wrong.  I have no idea what all that gluteal stuff means, so I guess I need to look it up. 

If 'gluteal cleft shield' comes from some current/past cultural movie or show, let me know, because I am totally clueless about culture and TV and movies. 

holliberri

Oh, if only Seasons had of joined two weeks prior.

Laurie has become well versed in anatomy and physiology.  :)

seasons

GCS - confusing but cute.

Protect your assets.  Essential.  Women need to be taught to think ahead about this. 

LaurieS

No Season this is nothing to do with TV, movies, or even cult followings (I know you did not imply such)  I got in to trouble on the boards for telling someone to protect their assets why you ask?  because I bolded the first 3 letters of assets (whew I won't do that again)... while I find it important for women to always remember to protect their assets in any relationship you'll see here that often their assets are left exposed.  Exposed assets are the downfall for a lot of women especially when a divorce or marital separation occurs...

As the gluteal cleft is actually considered a smile if you are laying on your side I don't find it vulgar
Simultaneously the shield is the method of protection. There are actual gluteal cleft shields that you can purchase
Since women often financially suffer due to a breakup, it's wise for all women to protect their assests, Agree?

seasons

I think I'm in a time warp, because I actually read your reply Laurie before posting, but my post appears ahead of yours. 

If I really am in a time warp, if I really am clairvoyant, let me know, so I can get myself an online stock market account and make hay.  (I'll keep it in my crib).

AnonymousDIL

Quote from: Laurie on May 24, 2011, 07:14:39 AM
No Season this is nothing to do with TV, movies, or even cult followings

I am a member of Laurie's cult following.... Just sayin' LOL

LaurieS

You did look a little clairvoyant ... let's make this easy... who are you betting on for the 3rd race of the day?

holliberri

Yes, profanity of any sort is banned form the Forum. Laurie knows this. Sometimes she has to learn the hard way. Can we move on now?  :) This was weeks ago and while I love gluteal cleft shield b/c it's kind of like those words ADil was describing to us (and it is clean to boot), I think we might be crossing into territory we don't need to be in.

LaurieS

here is the link.. something so simple could vastly improve this creators (a woman btw) assets
http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/the_backtacular_gluteal_cleft_shield/

Pen

Let's just ask our members from time zones that are ahead of us!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Quote from: Laurie on May 24, 2011, 07:22:45 AM
You did look a little clairvoyant ... let's make this easy... who are you betting on for the 3rd race of the day?
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

elsieshaye

Laurie, it's a shame that, given human nature, the very people who desperately need one of those doodads would never, ever get one.  I seriously love that they have rhinestones on them.
This too shall pass.  All is well.

LaurieS

yeah I just can't see our local plumber who we named butt-crack-bob, wearing one.. surely we could come up with something manly... lined with beer caps?