March 28, 2024, 05:50:00 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Well wishes for StillTrying2010

Started by holliberri, May 23, 2011, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holliberri

Hi StillTrying,

I thought I would start this off...

I trust by now you have a very healthy baby and you and DH are both very happy parents. I hope you have a quick recovery and I know you'll handle everything you have going on at the moment wonderfully.

Best of luck to you....I hope you keep us updated about the new little one!

SassyDI

Congrats stilltrying we can't wait to here about your new bundle of joy.

elsieshaye

Sending you my best thoughts, ST, for a healthy baby and a quick recovery from your c-section!!
This too shall pass.  All is well.

Tara

Dear Stilltrying,

Thinking of you with best of thoughts and warm wishes during this transition time.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Nana

I wish you the best Still... let us know all about the baby, as soon as you have times....God Bless you All.

Love
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Pooh

Sending big hugs for you for a speedy recovery and lots of smiles. 
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Kennedy

Praying for your family many years of love,good health, and smiles with tons of childrens laughter!! Congrats to you ST!!

LaurieS

I just love babies whether they are human or little fuzzy babies, they are all so very special... Someone should have put a laptop with cam into her emergency hospital bag.

Pen

Enjoy this sweet, special time welcoming your new little one into your family and into the world. Best wishes!

Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb