March 28, 2024, 10:20:12 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

FDIL said she won.

Started by themuffin, May 03, 2011, 06:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

themuffin

Hi all,

Thanks for the happy thoughts!

Rose799, DS will be 23 in August.  August 21st, in fact.  We share the same birthday.  He was a wonderful gift at the time.
   ADIL, THANKS for the support.  I did the running man, the cabage patch and the robot!  ;D
   No worries Laurie,  DS phoned hubby late in the afternoon and it seems he did get a policy. I have no idea how much they are charging him but I can't imagine it's anywhere close to the rates that he had with us.  I truly hope he can make the payments.  I don't want him to fail.  Failure would mean that he might want to come home, and I DON'T want that!!!
   Thanks Sassy, it was such a great feeling that he didn't win his little power play.  And to think we did it solely to help him.  I also hope it all works out for Holly.  I'm sending positive thoughts and energy her way until it is resolved. ;D

Happy Friday the 13th Wise Women!!!! ;D

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Pooh

Dang, I never have been able to master the running man.......
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell