March 28, 2024, 03:05:13 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Help! What to get SM for Mothers Day?

Started by pam1, May 05, 2011, 06:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam1

That's exactly what my SM would do Laurie.  That's why I try not to go the gift card route, makes it more difficult on her. 
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

LaurieS

It was like that when we were building our home.. some decisions were so easy to make while some were long and drawn out.. I think it's because you get to a point where you realize that there isn't enough money to make everything disposable in life.  So I better choose wisely the first time around because I'm going to have it for a long long time or have to live without something because I was to spontaneous with my original purchase.  On the good side.. I can make a buck last a long time with indecision :) 

Pooh

My Mother LOVES gift cards, so she is getting one to her favorite clothes retailer to buy herself a new Church dress.  That rocks her world. 
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell