March 28, 2024, 02:18:11 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Starting my trip tomorrow

Started by FAFE, May 03, 2011, 03:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAFE

Will be leaving Atlanta at 6:05 PM for our flight to Barcelona.  Will be back on May 23rd.  Y'all have fun and be good if that is possible!!!  Seriously, I'm gonna miss all you wise women.

luise.volta

Oh, phooey! You aren't able to have a laptop? I thought I was going on a cruise!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

AnonymousDIL

Have a wonderful trip Fafe!!!!

holliberri

Have fun Fafe! We will miss you!

pam1

Have a great trip FAFE!  Put a dollar in a slot machine and eat an extra dessert for me  ;D  I love cruise food.
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

FAFE

Luise, I do have a laptop but it weighs a ton.  I will try to post some pictures when I get back.  I will have dessert for everyone and have a couple of glasses of wine for y'all too. 

luise.volta

Oh, that makes it all better! Have a wonderful anniversary cruise!! Sending love...

Pooh

Quote from: luise.volta on May 03, 2011, 04:16:27 PM
Oh, that makes it all better! Have a wonderful anniversary cruise!! Sending love...

Yeah...yeah...yeah...whatever.....LOL!  Joking, I hope you have a most fabulous time FAFE!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Pen

Are you sure Holly hasn't stowed away in your luggage? Her last post sounded a bit muffled to me...
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

lancaster lady

Bon voyage Fafe ! ....next year hopefully for me ....two special occasions......you'll have to give me some tips on cruise wear .....!

holliberri

Haha...you know....I am inside a large gray box at the moment...could be...

luise.volta

Oh, Holly, is that you in here with me?

Kennedy

Have a safe and wonderful trip! I'm jealous of you getting away from all this humidity!