March 28, 2024, 05:21:07 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Mothers Day Is WWU Day

Started by luise.volta, May 05, 2011, 12:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

May 05, 2011, 12:52:26 PM Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 01:10:16 PM by luise.volta
Hi, All,

I started our forum on Mothers Day 2009...so Sunday is our two-year anniversary!  :D :D :D

(I also started my counseling Web-site: www.MomResponds.com on Mothers Day, 2005.)

Thanks to all of you for making my dreams, (and hopefully yours,) come true!

Sending love...

Luise
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

lancaster lady

Well done Luise !!

Long may you reign , many congratulations .
:) :) :) :)

mariakajsa123

This is a wonderful forum you have here Luise. Keep it up girl!

Louey0727

Congratulations Luise:
May you have continued success and God Bless you for all your dedication to the forums.
You are truly an inspiration and your endeavors are greatly appreciated.

Pooh

Congratulations Luise!  And thank you from the bottom of my heart.  This forum has helped me overcome my anger and sadness so much.

Happy Anniversary WWU!!!!!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

LaurieS

Yes this forum has allowed me to find new friends... some with meaningful relationships.  It's also taught me to take what I need and let the rest go.

Glad to see you Pooh.. looks like things have slowed down a touch for you, but it will take a couple of years to overcome the damage.

jill

Thanks so much, Luise, for all you have done.
Have a wonderful Mothers'/WWU Day..........................Jill

elsieshaye

Congratulations, Luise!

And my best thoughts and love to everyone on this site for this weekend. 
This too shall pass.  All is well.

Pen

Happy Two-Year Anniversary, Luise (& Kirk!)

This site has taught me invaluable lessons which kept me from making mistakes that could have been disastrous. Thank you, and happy mother's day to everyone.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Rose799

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."

...You can add this to your list of signatures, Luise~ 

It's true, it's true!!!   :) 

holliberri

"It's True, It's True."

I think THAT has to be a signature, LOL.

It's popping up everywhere on here thanks to Muffin.

Rose799

Quote from: Holly on May 09, 2011, 07:00:13 PM
It's popping up everywhere on here thanks to Muffin.

...and I thank you for that, Muffin!  You'd be surprised how many times it's made me smile...