April 25, 2024, 11:02:37 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

My baby boy...

Started by FAFE, April 26, 2011, 05:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAFE

turned 39 today!  How amazing as I am much too young to have a child that old (although I do have another one that will be 44 this year). 

holliberri

Happy Birthday to him, FAFE!

Nana

It is not only his Birthday....you were also doing something very special this day (39 years ago)  you gave life to your beloved son.

Congrats.

Nana

My first born was 34 on March 27. 
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

lancaster lady

My ODS is 35 ....! ....I'm far too young...  .lol .....mind you lately I feel like his granny !

Nana

Lol Lancaster Lady...I sometimes feel like my children's and everyone's granny and I am not yet 60....but getting there.

Love
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Sheen

Happy Birthday to your baby and trust me 60 is the new 40  :)

FAFE

He is the one that had a friend put a plant and card on my front porch for Easter! 

LaurieS

Quote from: Sheen on April 27, 2011, 04:26:17 AM
Happy Birthday to your baby and trust me 60 is the new 40  :)
You are so right Sheen.. thanks for reminding us

overwhelmed123

Wow!  Doesn't sound like much of a baby anymore!  Happy birthday to him!

LaurieS

I wouldn't care if my 'baby boy' had to shave ever 20 minutes.. or if my 'baby girl' has gray hair.. they will forever have the sweet title of being your baby.  I love the term of endearment and often call my dd my baby girl.. yet my baby is 23 years old.  LOL.. my mil just recently asked me how old her baby boy would be on his birthday.. I said 56.. she just answered with a long sad ohhhhhhhhhhh

themuffin

I'm with Laurie, doesn't matter how old they are, they will ALWAYS be my babies!

Congrats to the B'day boy!  And congrats to mommy!!! Not only is this the date of his birth, but it's the date you gave birth!  I always teased the boys and told them that I was the one who should have gotten gifts on their birthdays, afterall, I was the one who gave birth.  I told them all they did was "get born".  When they protested and said it wasn't easy being born, I asked them "How do you know? You don't remember being born,. but I remember giving birth!"  Still never got a present.... :P 

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

LaurieS

At least  you didn't get a memory that wasn't really there from your one son either... but I would have loved to have known how he does remember it.. bet he could be very vivid :) 

Pen

If you really want to gross out your DS, remind him how big his head was. LOL.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

LaurieS

lol... that would shut up anyone for quite awhile lol.. good one Pen... sick as all get up but a good one :)

holliberri