April 18, 2024, 02:28:55 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

essential oils.....

Started by cadagi101, April 18, 2011, 03:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieS

if there are petals in the center of this bomb thingie.. you will be absolutely right... it is an over sized tub with rounded corners

Maybe I'll dissect the bomb before plopping it in there

LaurieS

no we have hot tubs.. usually attached to a swimming pool but can also stand alone.. I felt some lesbo'ish one time and never got back in one again.. well with a group of women lol. or a group of men for that matter.. 

holliberri

A garden tub sounds quite nice, then.

We have hot tubs here, but we also have this awful show called Jersey Shore...so now I think hot tubs are gross.

cadagi101

this bath bomb thingie is really funny,  it's nice to get up in the morning to some happy souls...  well I haven't had a bath bomb either, just know they are gorgeous.    We have a large cast iron bath now, we built a new house a few years ago and i found this old cast iron bath in a neigbours paddock.    (It was used as a stock trough.)      I had it restored and it is gorgous.   Bath bombs with rose petals,  what a great idea...

holliberri

A cast iron tub that is restored? I like that too!

Pooh

I always wanted one of those on those big claw feet.  I think they are just the most dreamy, romantic looking things in the world.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Rose799

Quote from: Holly on April 21, 2011, 01:05:51 PM
Really!? They are resuable!??? I did not know this!

Sorry, Holly, I was teasing when I wrote that.  I thought everyone knew what they were.

Tara

Oh Hi Pooh!

I'm happy to 'see' you.   8) 8)

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Tara

pam1

People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift