March 28, 2024, 04:25:37 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Remarks or comments on Acupunture treatments and Probiotics

Started by Louey0727, April 22, 2011, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam1

Quote from: HappyDays09 on April 23, 2011, 07:10:35 AM
Try if you can, pam to totally relax with it.  The first time I saw the needles I freaked out.  They scare me, they do!

The second time was way different.  Once the warmth of the lamp began, I felt so amazingly calm!  I would love to try it again for stress, but it will have to wait  due to LOM (lack of money :))

It is so subtle.  As soon as you relax every muscle, I think the pathways open up quicker.  I let my forehead relax, my jaw, upper shoulders.  Took two giant slow breaths and total calm over me.

HD, I am trying so hard to relax.  It is so enormously difficult, DH said he was going to start shooting me with a tranquilizer (like taking down an elephant lol)
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Pen

There's a Bach Flower Remedy @ the health food store that is specifically for stress. I put a few drops under my tongue and can fall asleep quickly, sleeping until morning. Otherwise I'm tossing and turning all night.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

There are probably dozens of Chackra mediations. This one is the only one I can recommend. It is at:
http://www.krystagibson.com/books.html It is listed on her Boods and CDs page. Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Louey0727

Thansk you ladies for all your information:
When I was at the acupunturist, a nutritionist I had a blood analaze and she said I had to much uric acid that is why my joints ache?
They put me on a seven day Probiotic treatment, 7 packets, 1 each day, I felt so much butter.  Then they put me on a HMF Super Powder, a maintenance regime, 1/4 tsp. twice a day, must be regrigerated, did not feel the benefits from this product.
By the way both products cost a lot.
Then they put me on NOW Super Enzymes to help with my digestion.
Take two or one capsule before each mean.  Now I believe this is the product that has given me a dry, sour, metallic taste in my mouth.
Because I am getting all these products through a naturalpath (sorry about all my spelling errors) I believe this is why they are so expensive.
I have gone online and there are hundreds of different brands of the products of I am taking and this has made me so confused, do not know what are some of the best named brands.
I have gone to my local health food store and again, they have several different brands of all these products on the shelves and each one they say does the job.

That is why I want to hear from you ladies, who have been taking these products for some time and your experiences of which brand is helping you.
Even though, I live in Canada, I know that I can order online products from the US, but concerned that the products are fresh when shipped and remain fresh while being shipped.
Sure would love to hear from ladies who use they products daily.

Louey0727

Do any of you ladies have side effects from the probiotics or enzymes, such as a sour mouth or metallic taste in the mouth?

I have read on google that the enzmye tablets can do this, just wondering if anyone has had this sympton and what can you take the counter-act this?

Thanks Ladies

holliberri

I had it the entire time I was pregnant. Pre-natals did it to me.

I gargled lemon juice. Not kidding.