April 24, 2024, 12:41:43 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

New Family Member - Four-footed Variety

Started by luise.volta, April 22, 2011, 02:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAFE

What a sweetie pie.  Hope y'all can make each other happy for a long time. 

Rose799

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

elsieshaye

Ohhhh, what a pretty baby!!  Please give her skritches for me.  You utterly rock for being open to giving this little life a new start with a loving person. 
This too shall pass.  All is well.

luise.volta

Thank you. She is so smart and so mellow. What a great combination for someone only 18 months old!

holliberri

I was just thinking that of my DD, Luise. LOL. We must regress after two for a little/long while!

luise.volta

Rose799

Quote from: luise.volta on April 22, 2011, 02:50:54 PM

ROSA

How's the new addition, Luise?  Is Rosa ruling the roost yet?    ;D

luise.volta

She is totally wonderful and learning, learning...learning!  ;D

Pooh

Oh I'm so happy for you Luise!  She's beautimous!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Pen

So what was her gift to you for Mother's Day? I got half a mouse on my doorstep. No card, but I assume it was from the cat.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

She stayed at home without complaint when my sort of son took me out to M. D, dinner !  ;)

Pen

OK, I guess that's as good as half a mouse, LOL.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta