April 15, 2024, 09:12:19 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Clarification on why I am not posting

Started by Pooh, April 14, 2011, 06:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunnyDays09

@Pooh - good thoughts and healing prayers for you.

@Creme - Hope you feel better soon, too!!

((((((HUGS))))))

Anna

Hi Pooh!  You are a wonderful person, & have helped me thro so much here.  Hoe you feel better very, very soon.   Miss you when you're gone.  (((((hugs)))))  Anna.

Rose799

I'm going to try the Formula 303 for my fibromyalgia, Creme.  Thanks for the suggestion... 

myree

best wishes from an australian sister.pooh i will keep looking for when you are ready to post again

overwhelmed123

Feel better soon, my adopted MIL Pooh!!!

Nana

Pooh I am sad that things are not good for you now.  I have always look forward to your posts.  You have been very sweet to me and respectful to others as well.    I will miss you really....just come back soon.

Love
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

cdb

Pooh,
I am sorry to hear you have lupus. I have a huge fear of getting this as I know many people with fibromyalgia that got MS or Lupus. With all the other health issues I have, I have felt that this site is what has helped me stay healthier and avoid worse health problems. An I must add that you are one person that has given me the support, advice and compassion that I have needed.
I also know how medications can affect our moods etc. Boy do I know the hard way. Years ago when I first was given ambien and other strong muscle relaxers etc. I would chat online at night and post, only to realize that the next day I didnt' remember what I said. I became a person I didn't even know and soon  I had to leave my online support groups out of embarassment or by being bullied.  It took me a long time to realize it was my medications and that I wasn't coming across like I do here now.
WE live and learn and I am glad I haven't been around here to know what has happened lately with peronsal relationships. I have seen and been through more pain over online groups over the past 12 years, since I first got a computer.
Just know that I understand and am sending out my care and conern for your health matters. cdb

Sassy

Pooh thank you for the welcome back you extended to me on another thread.  I did not want to divert the topic, so I came down to Grab Bag for less serious discussions, to find a place to say Thank You to you.  And I see Creme and Anna on this thread here.  I was wondering about them too!

I am reading and was sorry to see there were some problems lately, and I hope this site is not in jeopardy. 

As I was saying to you..... thank you.  I sincerely hope I still get to read your words of wisdom :-)

Love, Sassy

SunnyDays09

luise.volta

Big huge welcome back, Sassy!  Sending love...  ;D ;D ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

Thanks guys.  I did start feeling better Thursday, and this weekend went really well.  I think I have adjusted mostly, to the dosage this go around.

Thank you for all the kind words.  I truly feel like I know each and every one of you.  What a wonderful place we have here (Luise Roar!) and thank you for everyone's patience!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

lancaster lady

Yeah Pooh !!
I hope your improvement continues ...  and each day is better than the last ....
sending healing hugs ....((( hugs ))))

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama