March 28, 2024, 07:40:09 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Just a thought

Started by cadagi101, April 17, 2011, 12:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadagi101

Kirk
i didn't know if I should make this suggestion to  you but I am trying to think how we can lesson Luise's load.     I have only  been on momresponds once and that one time luise suggested I come across to WWU which was the best thing I could have done because I am still here and have learned a lot and made good friends.   

Some of the catagories overlap with the 2 forums, maybe all the suitable questions could come across to WWU where all could maybe offer some help and supporI and take the load of luise and young people who post questions on momresponds can have her all to themselves.

I just know my experience with being directed to here by luise was a very good one.    Just a thought

luise.volta

Kirk closed his thread and is no longer following content. I hope to be back soon. Sending love..
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama