March 28, 2024, 05:43:45 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Earthquake in Japan

Started by lancaster lady, March 11, 2011, 01:12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faithlooksup

This is all so sad as well as frightening and unfortunately I just do not forsee all of this turning around for the better..........

Tara, I am also a firm believer in Herbs and take them as well.....I will tell you (sorry this is off the subject of Japan) when I was really going thru menopause with the night sweats instead of taking hormone treatment I went directly to the Herbal shop we have out here.....Annie, the owner told me to try 2 herbs and within 3 days the night sweats came to a complete hault~~can't beat that at all, and it was all natural which I like.....and I still no longer have night sweats---Knock on wood...

Back to Japan........My other concern is the radiation which is filling the ocean---what is that going to do to the marine life----especially as far as eating fish is concerned?

luise.volta

And fish are already full of heavy metals and we have to get them from cold, clear seas...like around Iceland to be safe.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

SunnyDays09

I worry about the purity of those popular fish oils Louise!  I have been taking my iodine/iodide supplement for almost a year, now.  I try to get the word out of this, but so many tell me Iodine is bad.  Or, I use iodized salt *EEEK! 

luise.volta

I take Carlson's Cod Liver Oil from northern waters. I get it from Mercola.com.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama