March 28, 2024, 09:45:56 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Spring Is Here

Started by kathleen, March 30, 2011, 01:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kathleen

March 30, 2011, 01:55:58 PM Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 06:31:24 PM by luise.volta
 I did do something today that shows how whacky I can get.  We have a chubby marmot (woodchuck) in the yard and I keep trying to yell at him through the window and get him to leave before my husband traps him.  That little pesky thing is digging up our whole yard & will have to join Weight Watchers if he eats any more of my grass roots.  Usually he gets the message when I shout for him to leave, but today I wondered why he didn't, so I keep yelling louder.  No luck.  I finally walked outside and discovered I had been yelling at a dark brown log.  And that log was not scared of me for one second.

Hope you are all enjoying spring wherever you are,

Kathleen

Faithlooksup

K,  I had to laugh when I read your post.....Things like this happen~~~first its our age, and then they eyes.....Either way you are not along.......Thanks for the giggles..... ;)

Happy Spring to you too, Hugs across the miles, Faith

Anna

Too funny!!    Thanx for the giggles!!    :)

Faithlooksup

Quote from: Faithlooksup on April 14, 2011, 04:41:39 AM
K,  I had to laugh when I read your post.....Things like this happen~~~first its our age, and then they eyes.....Either way you are not along.......Thanks for the giggles..... ;)

Happy Spring to you too, Hugs across the miles, Faith

Oh My Gosh, and then the spelling goes to....wow, sorry ladies....They is to be THE and along is to be ALONE..... :-[  My coffee has now kicked in.........as always Happy Spring.....

BrokenHope

April 15, 2011, 07:29:06 PM #4 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:18:30 PM by Pen
 removed by request of  poster

Faithlooksup

Hi BrokenHope,  I do understand~~even tho spring is here--it is not!!!  Here in wisconsin this month we have had one day in the 80's, its been down hill since for all this week in the 30's  :(.  Its like a roller coaster ride.   Eventually Mother Nature will make up her mind and then spring will Bloom in all of its glory......

Take care....Faith

Faithlooksup

Kathleen~~~~Where are You??????? :) ;)

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon........Hugs, Faith

BrokenHope

April 16, 2011, 10:27:51 AM #7 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:19:04 PM by Pen
removed by request of  poster

cadagi101

Quote from: kathleen on March 30, 2011, 01:55:58 PM
I did do something today that shows how whacky I can get.  We have a chubby marmot (woodchuck) in the yard and I keep trying to yell at him through the window and get him to leave before my husband traps him.  That little pesky thing is digging up our whole yard & will have to join Weight Watchers if he eats any more of my grass roots.  Usually he gets the message when I shout for him to leave, but today I wondered why he didn't, so I keep yelling louder.  No luck.  I finally walked outside and discovered I had been yelling at a dark brown log.  And that log was not scared of me for one second.

Kathleen

Is a chubby marmot like a possumn?

BrokenHope

Quote from: Julia on April 16, 2011, 04:03:19 PM

Kathleen

LMBO @ Julia...

cadagi101

Quote from: BrokenHope on April 16, 2011, 11:54:15 PM
Quote from: Julia on April 16, 2011, 04:03:19 PM

Kathleen

LMBO @ Julia...

what does LMBO mean ??? ???

BrokenHope

lol... oh sorry . i didnt see that one in the abbreviations corner here..
laugh my butt off LMBO

BrokenHope

heres another one....ROFLMBO
rolling on floor laughing my butt off

cadagi101

Quote from: BrokenHope on April 17, 2011, 09:05:20 AM
lol... oh sorry . i didnt see that one in the abbreviations corner here..
laugh my butt off LMBO

thankyou  ;)