March 28, 2024, 03:27:34 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

71st Wedding Anniversary

Started by FAFE, March 30, 2011, 06:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

Actually, I married the boy down the block when I was 10 but I was told later that it wasn't legal.

18 years the first time, 6 weeks the second time...(not worth the price of the license)...18 years to the third...6 years the next time around and now 22 with Val. Started at 20 and gave myself no breathing spells. (Unless you count heavy breathing. I had to write that before Laurie jumped on it.)

# 1 has passed on, # two is alive but I don't care, number # 3 and 4 is one of my best friends, # 5 has passed on (we didn't actually marry but it counts) and #6 is Val. Jim wants to be #7 when Val passes. You'd think he'd know better. Some of us are just relationship-challenged.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

LaurieS

I never would have said a word about your heavy breathing.. not a word :)

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama