Author Topic: Earthquake in Japan  (Read 6782 times)

Faithlooksup

Re: Earthquake in Japan
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2011, 11:15:18 AM »
This is all so sad as well as frightening and unfortunately I just do not forsee all of this turning around for the better..........

Tara, I am also a firm believer in Herbs and take them as well.....I will tell you (sorry this is off the subject of Japan) when I was really going thru menopause with the night sweats instead of taking hormone treatment I went directly to the Herbal shop we have out here.....Annie, the owner told me to try 2 herbs and within 3 days the night sweats came to a complete hault~~can't beat that at all, and it was all natural which I like.....and I still no longer have night sweats---Knock on wood...

Back to Japan........My other concern is the radiation which is filling the ocean---what is that going to do to the marine life----especially as far as eating fish is concerned?

Offline luise.volta

• Global Moderator
  • Luise Volta
    • View Profile
    • Wise Women Unite
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2011, 11:41:51 AM »
And fish are already full of heavy metals and we have to get them from cold, clear seas...like around Iceland to be safe.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

SunnyDays09

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2011, 12:16:02 PM »
I worry about the purity of those popular fish oils Louise!  I have been taking my iodine/iodide supplement for almost a year, now.  I try to get the word out of this, but so many tell me Iodine is bad.  Or, I use iodized salt *EEEK! 

Offline luise.volta

• Global Moderator
  • Luise Volta
    • View Profile
    • Wise Women Unite
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2011, 12:53:36 PM »
I take Carlson's Cod Liver Oil from northern waters. I get it from Mercola.com.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama