April 24, 2024, 01:56:32 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Birthday Wishes for Luise

Started by LaurieS, March 07, 2011, 12:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

Birthday Party (#5) with Family Today (Got My New IMac!)

84 and Ready for More!!  ;D ;D ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Tara

Nana

Birthday Party #5...wow...
You look beautiful.  Congrats for your iMAC.

lOVE
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

lancaster lady

No one would believe you are 84 Luise ....you look amazing !!
The cake looks scrummy too ...best wishes .... :)

Barbie

Happy belated birthday! You look wonderful! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, you deserve that and so much more.
                                 (((Hugs)))

L

My first time to peak at Grab Bag.  WOW!  You look awesome for your age.  Beautiful skin!  Nice picture....that cake sure looks yummy too!  Sounds like you had a lot of loving family/friends helping you celebrate.  That's wonderful.  My kids are March babies too....love those pisces- born people!  Thanks for all your hard work on this site it's a blessing.  :)

luise.volta

Thank you! That was the family party on Saturday.  ;D ;D ;D  Kirk and four of my seven sort of kids were there. I have a picture coming of all of us. Will get that up here, too.

Nana

Yes Luise is a pretty classy lady.  Liked the picture also.   That is what I call "äging gracefully". 

Love
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

luise.volta

March 17, 2011, 01:12:09 PM #68 Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:13:41 PM by luise.volta

Trying to get acquainted in how to get around on my iMac. This post took over two hoursn to execute!  ;D ;D

B-picture of Kirk and three of my sort of kids...the fourth was taking the picture...and that's her little baby in the carrier.

LaurieS

Great picture.. but where's  the food :)

I heard that there is quite a learning curve with the mac.. but you're doing fine.. we saw the picture

Tara

I love my mac Luise, bet you will too.

Wholes beautiful orange kitchen is that?

Pooh

I'm guessing a restaurant Tara, cause it looks like they all have menus in front of them.  Either that, or copies of the forum agreement trying to decided how to change them so Laurie can't get around the loopholes.....   ;D
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

LaurieS

Oh I thought they were getting ready to cast votes on who here would win Miss Congeniality.

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

LaurieS

Hey Pooh.. I thought your reply to Tara was very loving and sensitive.. I was going to ask her just what kind of tea is she drinking these days.   But it is a lovely color just the same :)