March 28, 2024, 04:16:13 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Birthday Wishes for Luise

Started by LaurieS, March 07, 2011, 12:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

elsieshaye

This too shall pass.  All is well.

Nana

Again....Happy Birthday Luise.   It is getting nearer and nearet.  As soon as you get your new computer....let us know.  Kirk is so such a sweet boy.   

Love

Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

luise.volta

Oh, yeah! Sure!

Lets see where was I at 45? Happily married to the the guy who "woke me up."  :D Working at Aenta Life and Casualty as a disability claims supervisor. (Good job for a nurse.) Living in a gorgeous waterfront home.  Two beautiful grandsons. Life was good.

It still is!!  ;D ;D ;D

Rose799

Enjoy your special day tomorrow, Luise~

Rose799

Quote from: Rose799 on March 08, 2011, 03:58:28 PM
Enjoy your special day tomorrow, Luise~

I added an attachment but something went amok, trying again...

LaurieS

Ahhh that's pretty Rose.. make your calendar my B-day is in August

luise.volta

Tara

Dear Luise,

I'm so grateful to have you as a new friend in my life    Love and Blessings, Tara

Pooh

Today is your Birthday.....da na na nana....gonna have a good time....da na na nana....

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Thank you! What fun! I decided to sleep in today since it will be a long one...but my friend, Jim, woke me up with a call at 6:30. (It was 9:30 in Michigan and he can't do the math! LOL!)

Kirk is taking me to the Apple Store to look at iMacs, did I tell you? He has one and would like me to have one, too...so he could fix it from Hawaii if need be. I never need him to do anything on my PC but he thinks the day might come. Huh? We'll see...there's that old dog/new tricks thing. Then he is taking me out to eat and home to his place to watch Sandra Bullock in The Bachelor. Saturday is the extended family party.

84 and not a day more! (Until tomorrow!)  ;D ;D ;D

Pooh

Great movie and great day planned!  You enjoy it to the max.  We will hold down the fort (and try to keep Laurie out of trouble).   ;D
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

LaurieS

Happy Birthday Luise enjoy your  shopping/movie day with Kirk

lol you hush Pooh

luise.volta

Pooh, I'm not asking the impossible!  8)

Pooh

Shewwww....good cause it may be her having to keep me in line today!  ;D
Joseph Campbell