April 16, 2024, 12:10:32 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

~~Miracles Happen~~Just Believe

Started by Faithlooksup, February 28, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faithlooksup

Thanks Pooh,  For I also Believe as well.....For it does happen.

Pen

Faithlooksup, I'm so happy for you and your DS. And you probably thought needing car repairs was an annoyance and a hassle, LOL.
You sound so thrilled, it's truly wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

lancaster lady

Faith:
What a wonderful story !!
Wonderful to hear some happy news ...it's working for me too !
Keep tuning in ladies ,maybe it's WWU  performing miracles !   :)

Tara

Great news Faith,

What a wonderful blessings.

Tara

catchingup

So why am I crying when I should be smiling ;) ;) ;)

Faithlooksup

Hello all,   UPDATE:   My son called last night...He says:  "Hi-what are you doing?" and I told him, I then asked him the same question~~and he told me "straightening up the garage with my tools."  He loves his garage he has a 2 1/2 car size with his tools and wood working equipment, yes, with alarms galore....he told me a joke he heard at work--we both laughed, we then said our good by's, I told him "hey doors open--stop on over when ever."  He said OK--I told him I loved him and he said the same and we hung up....It was all of 10 minutes, but sweet short and good.....and I will continue to leave the ball in his court...

I often wondered through out the years how I would be after such a long enstrangement with DS's would I become a blubbering/sobbing Mom when we met again??????   Not at all, for you are just wrapped in so much Joy that there are no tears to shed......

My Cup runnith over.....Faith

lancaster lady

Your his MOM always and forever ..... happy for you .. ;D

Pen

Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Rose799

Quote from: Faithlooksup on March 05, 2011, 06:48:20 AM
My Cup runnith over.....Faith

Yes mam, and it's showing~  I'm so happy for you...

Faithlooksup

Thank You!!!  Girls, its been a LONG 5 years (actually it will be 5 in april~~yes we do count don't we.)  and its happening and he came to me--he could of passed me on by when I was walking to the service station and I would not have even noticed.....

Now, just to keep believing with my ODS that we shall meet again which I have a good feeling about as well......

My Cup really runnith over!!! ;)

jill

Dear Faith,
This is such a happy story in the midst of many sad ones.  Have you actually had no contact for 5 years?  It really is a miracle then.  Best wishes......Jill

Louey0727

Dear Faith:
I am positive that you have given inspiration to all their mothers here, who are suffering from alienation from their adult children.
Where this hope, there is a way.
You story is still bringing tears to my eyes as it wonderful to hear about the reconnection.
I truly believe, that God hears mothers prayers first - - that is why he made mothers, to help with his children.
May you continue to have such much joy and fullfillment in your life and it must give you a tremendous release of sadness to have your son back in your life.
Helen

Nana

Faith

Thanks for the update.  It is all coming sweet and smoothly--so happy for you.  Yours is indeed an inspirational story...and hope for many others.  When we have spoken of expectations, this turned out better than what you had imagined.  What a wonderful way of working things out--both have learned a lot.

Love you Faith.
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Pooh

That is so great Faith.  And I would like to add, kudos for you for how you are handling all this.  You are not pushing him, and it is working!  Way to go Faith!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Faithlooksup

Thank You girls~~~oh and Pooh~~I Love Puppies too!!! :)