March 28, 2024, 12:36:18 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Baby Girl was born

Started by Nana, January 31, 2011, 03:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAFE

Welcome to the world baby girl.  You sound like an awesome grandmother.  I'm glad your dil is lightening up a little. 

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

LaurieS

Yes.. glad to see you are finally back... So what type of computer did you decide on?  Does anyone here have one of the newer IPads?

Pooh

I have missed you Nana!  And so glad your news is so happy!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Nana

Thanks Luise also glad to be back home with all of you gals.  Thanks Pooh, Barbie Laurie and Fafe for your kind words.  I do feel very lucky to have a new gd.  Fafe, I dont know if I am awesome but I love my gc with all my heart.  My dil has lightened up and I am grateful for it.  Took time but here I am smiling with so much emotion.

Love you all and have missed you a lot.

Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

kathleen

Just saw this, and am so happy for you, Nana!   It's a wonderful story.  You richly deserve all this joy, so sip fully of this lovely cup!

Kathleen

Nana

Thanks Kathleen.  I sure will.  Dont know how long will it last...but for now I am enjoying it.

Love to you.
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare