March 28, 2024, 04:33:16 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Halloween

Started by mom2, November 01, 2009, 06:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mom2

I was just wondering how many of you got to see your grandchildren in their Halloween costumes last night ? I wasn't given that pleasure.

I remember last year on 'Grandparents day' I got a phone call from my son saying they had taken our little Grandson to his ' Step Grandmothers' house to celebrate Grandparents Day with her !! Can you imagine that ? All I could manage to say was " Oh, that's nice".

I seen a young boy ( 12 or 13 ) hugging his mom today and the flood gates were opened; I remember my son, my friend at that age..Sorry ladies, guess I'm having a pity party tonight.

2chickiebaby

oh, Mom2....I'm crying with you.  I did not get to see distant DIL's children but did get to see close DIL's.

We have to come to some kind of terms with this catastrophy or it's going to kill us.  I'm like Penstamen, this back and forth of "what did I do? How can I go on? is killing all of us. 

Let's hope and pray you get to see them oneday soon!  I hate this for you!!

Heart to Heart. 

mom2

Thank you chickiebaby... I hope this gets better for all our sakes. Isn't it nice to have a place to just share and talk and get some understanding?