March 28, 2024, 07:35:23 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Not really all that interesting to Women.. here's one for the dh's

Started by LaurieS, February 17, 2011, 09:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieS

My dh just sent me this.... since he was a kid with a slingshot once upon a time.. he was amazed by this man... thought this was something you can share with the guys in your life... pretty cool

http://www.wimp.com/toogood/

Pooh

Ok, I will share...but I liked it too!  I used to spend a dime to get a slingshot and a bag of dried peas at the local five and dime.  I told you I was a mischievious child!  Lol.

Thanks for sharing Laurie, he's amazing and I love his little boy grin he does everytime he hits something.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

LaurieS

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

LaurieS

Pooh

That just confirmed my belief that it takes great talent to act a-fool  ;D
Joseph Campbell

pam1

People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift