March 28, 2024, 11:04:22 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Valentine's Day

Started by Pooh, February 14, 2011, 07:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

Valentine's day is a day set aside for expressing love and appreciation for each other.

So on this day, I want to say I appreciate all that you guys have given me.  Sometimes it's laughs, sometimes it's tears, sometimes it's advice and sometimes it's an opposite view.  But all these things combined, I am grateful for. Because every day in life, and in here, I grow and I learn.

When we stop growing as a person, that is when we have a problem.

So Happy Valentine's Day my WWU Sisters!  I love and appreciate each one of you!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

pam1

Smoochie smooo, same to you :)
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Pen

Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

You are the ones who have made this a family. I hope today is filled with love for one and all.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama