March 28, 2024, 01:36:32 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Problem

Started by cremebrulee, February 11, 2011, 06:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cremebrulee

February 11, 2011, 06:42:43 AM Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 05:51:30 PM by cremebrulee
deleted by creme

Faithlooksup

what's going on Creme?????  Faith

cadagi101

Quote from: Faithlooksup on February 12, 2011, 07:32:54 AM
what's going on Creme?????  Faith

I am wondering to creme is everything OK?

cremebrulee

Thanks to both of you, yes, I'm ok....I had posted something about a family matter, and no one responded and I felt kinda bad and hurt that I posted it...but of course, I'm ok, thanks so much..."Strong like bull".  LOL

thanks much for your concern....

Hope

Sorry, Creme.  I didn't see this thread till now.  We care about you very much and if you are troubled by something, we are here for you.  Just let us know if you need to "talk".
Hugs, Hope

cadagi101

There are so many posts lately I tend not to get to them all some days and then they go poof....so glad you are fine

cremebrulee

Thank you Hope, Julia and Faith, I really do appreciate your concern....

Faithlooksup

Creme, go ahead and repost !!!!!  I will be listening!!! 

Hugs across the miles...Faith :)

courtney

Hi Creme, all.  I try to read as many as I can, always start in another, not grabbag...never saw this one...usually don't look at the names either, sorry I missed it, today I saw your name, came here first...poof! Nothing. Creme, repost?
  I was having such a bad time of it trying to keep my own spirits up the last couple days, woulda done me good to help someone else if I could!      -Courtney

cremebrulee

Faith and Courtney, thanks, really, but I'm just not into reposting it...but appreciate your thoughts...actually I guess I was wrong for deleting it?  I dunno?  Mentally just don't have the desire to go into it again, maybe another time...I am just very frustrated right now...and apologize to Luise for deleting it...I thought it was ok to do so? 

Faithlooksup

Hey Creme, No one is perfect!!!! ;D

LaurieS

Quote from: cremebrulee on February 13, 2011, 10:12:36 AM
Faith and Courtney, thanks, really, but I'm just not into reposting it...but appreciate your thoughts...actually I guess I was wrong for deleting it?  I dunno?  Mentally just don't have the desire to go into it again, maybe another time...I am just very frustrated right now...and apologize to Luise for deleting it...I thought it was ok to do so?
In the event that you did not see the other topic 'anna' .. deleting your post was not wrong if that is what you wanted to do.. personal choice.. We were talking about having the true 'delete' option were you could eliminate postings put up by other people.