March 28, 2024, 04:40:39 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

How do you activate the toobar

Started by Louey0727, February 09, 2011, 02:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieS

I'll take it pm to not bored the others.. look for my message

seasage

I'm curious.  Does the "Insert Image" button (just below the B button) on the "Post reply" toolbar actually work?

LaurieS

Yes it does seasage but that is simply a command... you still have to give it a link.. let me rephrase.. the command only tells the reply text box that you wish to 'insert' something, but you will still need to tell it what to insert.  And remember you can't insert photos directly from your computer.. the easiest way to do it is to have your photo's uploaded to an online storage site.

Louey0727

Laurie:
I don't believe this subject is boring, look at the responses.
Maybe, you should have a topic strictly for these questions and you would be the instructor/teacher, I mean it.
I joined Photobucket, but still do not get the hang of it.
Will take more time to read over and try to learn how to use it.

LaurieS

Get the hand of uploading photos to photobucket  and then we'll go from there... I'm afraid that if there was a set place for the tutorials that Luise would have to hire someone who knows and uses all the correct terminology.. but if we could get Luise posting pictures.. we can get you through it as well.

jill

I agree Laurie should be given a title, technical officer color=teal][/color]I am sure I uploaded my picture from my computor but cannot remember how I did it

jill

If you want colour and it to move where do you type between color/color or move/move>

LaurieS

put everything you want to move between the  [  ] move commands.. then highlight the words you want colored and proceed to the 'change color' pull down and pick your color.. remember to preview before you post to make sure it's doing what you want.

jill

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama