March 28, 2024, 10:09:45 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Go STEELERS!

Started by pam1, February 06, 2011, 03:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam1

I'm taping it while I finish up dinner so don't anyone come spoil it for me right now! 
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Faithlooksup

GOOOOOOO Packers I am from Wisconsin.....But I must admit--I really have lost a lot of faith in our team....SOOOO I did bet with the steelers~~now watch Green Bay will win... :(

pam1

I do like Aaron Rodgers a lot and he is on my list to draft for my fantasy team next year.  And I can't stand Big Ben...ugh.

But I can't go against my #2 team.

I just read an article about Green Bay and how wonderful that town is.  I want to go visit now, sounds peaceful.

LaurieS

#88 Sanders was one of my dd's classmates.. who would have known he'd be the biggest paycheck of the school.. I'm happy for him.. football was always in his blood.

Pen

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Now futbol, that's another story....but I don't want to start a conflict and get booted off the site, so I'll just shove another chicken wing in my face and cheer when everyone else is cheering. Ole, ole ole ole...Ole, ole. I mean, go Steelers/Packers !!!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

pam1

Lol, Pen.  Hey, at least the commercials are good :)  Doritos is rocking it tonight.  And that one Chevy commercial, I'm still cracking up over here.

LaurieS

I only caught two commercials and well both had violence against women.. one got hit in the head with a can.. and a tree truck plastered the other lady..

pam1

And those seem to be the only two like that lol.

"I feel like a mermaid at a swim meet."  LOL, sorry.

I want to know Fergie's workout regime.

LaurieS

oh gosh I caught part of that act.. I said that janet's boob was more exciting then their performance.. can we say boob?   But then the Who really sucked it up too when they had their chance.  My dd and I agree that Fergie or whatever her name is looks pregnant

pam1

Really?  I loved it but it could've been just the flashy lights. 

She looked good.  One of those women that can work out hard without looking like a man lmao.  I want to be able to do that

LaurieS

you weren't looking at her tummy and the  big belt hiding something.
I just looked at a picture of Fergie.. she has some of the best abs I've ever seen.. that isn't the same stomach in the half-time performance.. if she is pregnant I hope it's not by any of the blinking guys

pam1

Nope, I was studying her arms and legs. 

Her husband is on some tv show but I think he's a not so nice name.  Smoking hot though

LaurieS

yeah not all good looking guys are nice

holliberri

Quote from: Laurie on February 06, 2011, 07:39:30 PM
you weren't looking at her tummy and the  big belt hiding something.
I just looked at a picture of Fergie.. she has some of the best abs I've ever seen.. that isn't the same stomach in the half-time performance.. if she is pregnant I hope it's not by any of the blinking guys

Don't start the 10 millionth Fergie pregnant rumor! LOL.

LaurieS

Pam taped it.. let get her to decide