March 28, 2024, 12:36:11 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

DH...

Started by pam1, February 05, 2011, 10:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam1

LOL, he's too busy cleaning at the moment.  This is really funny.

People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

seasage

I'm thinking he wants you to agree that he can buy a very expensive boy-toy he has had his eyes on.  What toys does he like?  Sports cars?  Boats?  Motorcycles?  Fishing trip with the guys?

pam1

HOLY CRAP, I bet you're right Seasage.

We talked about buying a new tv for the superbowl a while ago.  Hmmm....

The funny part is that he is the one who is the money manager but he does seem to want to make sure it is ok with me about the big stuff.  lol.  He's so sweet. 

seasage

Alternate guess.  He has invited his buds over to watch the Superbowl.  You are the only one who doesn't know the plan yet.  Maybe you want to sneak out into the garage to see if the new flat-screen TV is out there in a box, waiting to be mounted tomorrow morning.

luise.volta

I'd have him followed...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

LaurieS

By now you've had dinner.. so what was up?

Pen

If this post's a-rockin'.......
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

pam1

He still hasn't said.

I did try to look at our checking account online and the password is changed.  LOL. 

LaurieS

Really we are so nosy and anxious to hear if it's the super bowl worthy 65" led flat screen, or he's been hanging out with Pooh's husband

LaurieS

Maybe he knows that you've recently gone through hell and back and he's cooking seafood to brighten your mood

pam1

Maybe...but honestly, I've been back to my old self the past month.  Good mood all the time. 

Maybe it's like that thing, darn can't remember the word for it, you know when good moods pass on to others.   He even did laundry.

Everything was done wrong but I didn't say anything :)

LaurieS

That is what I'm trying to teach my dd.. when her bf tries to help she has the very bad habit of micro managing .. I told her that there is a time and a place.. how he stirs the soup is not either.

pam1

lol.  It feels good.  He is proud of himself, I can't ruin it. 

LaurieS

No you can't.. what a sweet guy.. even if he changed the password so you didn't see the charge for the new 65"er

luise.volta

This is SO much fun!  ;D ;D ;D Ya' gotta' love the guy! (I'd still have him followed, though!)
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama