April 19, 2024, 01:40:56 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

A little Valentine sympathy for DS/DH - the man in the middle.

Started by seasage, February 04, 2011, 11:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

I was talking about deleting the person who said that about you....that it was always your fault!

Joke, Laurie...because it was me.  :o
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

LaurieS

Oh I was following Luise... I even caught that Pooh was stirring up trouble yet again.... Pooh, don't you have like a 911 call to answer  ;D

luise.volta

March 07, 2011, 11:27:07 AM #152 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 11:36:40 AM by luise.volta
Oh, Fu Manchu! I thought I have caught you sleeping, Laurie. (Fat chance!) Are you saying foo on Pooh?  :D :D :D

You guys are such fun!

Pooh

Nope!  I'm not working dispatch today...nanner...nanner....in my normal job (boring!).

Moi?  Stir up trouble?  Well I never!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Nana

No Luise...dont delete LaurIe and/or Pooh....we will miss a lot of laughing....give them another chance LOL.   We need someone to blame huh?

Love
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Nana

Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

luise.volta

I think if they ever left our forum, we'd have to close shop. Long Live The Terrilble Two! ;D ;D ;D

Pooh

Way to go Laurie....now you done got me lumped in with you!   ;D
Joseph Campbell

LaurieS

ahhh that's not so bad Pooh.. you know I have a good heart.. now head on over, the sun is out we'll sit by the pool and ponder :)

luise.volta

Pooh

Yes, you do have a most wonderful heart and I shall be proud to be lumped into the Terrible Two with you.  Can we rent a convertible though and go down the road trying to get truck drivers to honk though?
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

LaurieS

My boys use to do that and I'd be driving along and HOOOOOOOONNNNNNNKKKKKK... I'd about wreck trying to get out of the trucker's way to realize that they were playing with my boys...   Then I had a car pull up close to me and honk... I looked over and she was pointing at my back window.. my boys had opened a box of tampons and were shooting them at passing cars...  The way I look at it is.. I did not abuse my kids, they abused me.

luise.volta

That's hilarious!!!!  ;D ;D ;D (Couldn't happen to a sweeter gal!) I left my eldest in the car, momentarily, and he took my lipstick and drew pictures across the windshield!)