April 15, 2024, 10:49:33 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Your personality type?

Started by pam1, January 31, 2011, 01:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holliberri

Google. There's a ton of info out there! Business schools/law schools use it to help students figure out how to study.

LaurieS

Quote from: Pooh on February 04, 2011, 08:00:02 AM
Did you see where it shows the percentages and categories under each letter?  Not sure if that's what you meant or you wanted further explaination of what their definitions of the words were?
No I was thinking more like I could know all the different categories and such before I took the test so I could try and guide the results.  It's called cheating here in the south :)

luise.volta

It's called cheating here in the North, too.  ;D ;D ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

pam1

What type were you aiming to get? lol

I admit, when I got around to reading all my results and looked up the other personalities....I thought I should've been an ESFP  ;D
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

LaurieS

I haven't gotten over yet that I'm a cat and not some big fun loving dog.. no some snooty self-reliant cat

holliberri

I have an Aunt (also INFJ) who swears the most unique and interesting people are ISTJ. She's made me feel rather inadequate with statements like that. Ha!

Pooh

I personally think cat fits you perfectly!  Sneaky, mischievious, independent, take-me-or-leave-me and don't make me get out my claws.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

I heard a well-renown psychiatrist once say "I have yet to meet the dog that can replicate the marvelous independence of a cat!" "Cat" is so you, "Laurie!" 
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

LaurieS