March 28, 2024, 10:09:50 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Adoption is Done!

Started by FAFE, February 03, 2011, 06:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAFE

Daughter and son in law's adoption of Baby Girl was finalized yesterday!  We could not be any happier.  What a great Valentine's Day present for our family. 

Pooh

Oh Yay!!!  Congrats to them and YOU!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

holliberri

penelope

awwww CONGRAGULATIONS!!! Lucky girl~I wanna be a grandma so bad:)

Pen

Congratulations to you and your family, FAFE. Enjoy this sweet time!

I love baby snuffly noises and sweet baby scents and all the cute little clothes and their little socks and how they curl up their fists and ...oh no, what's happening to me? Could I be wanting GC?? LOL
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

FAFE

My other grandchild (boy) thinks I'm crazy.  He's 7 now, but I still like to get his neck sugar.  At Christmas I asked him if anybody else was getting my neck sugar.  He looked at me and said, I don't think anybody else knows about neck sugar!  Maybe only in the South. 

luise.volta

How wonderful you all, especially the lucky baby!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

jill

Congratulations on your new granddaughter Fafe,  Best wishes to all....Jill

FAFE

Baby, mommy and daddy came over thisafternoon and at dinner we had some of the bubbly to celebrate the occasion!  Happy, happy day!

cadagi101

Quote from: FAFE on February 05, 2011, 05:22:31 PM
Baby, mommy and daddy came over thisafternoon and at dinner we had some of the bubbly to celebrate the occasion!  Happy, happy day!

That is great such a happy story, keep posting

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

holliberri

Pen

That's wonderful, FAFE. It's probably too early for neck sugar, maybe next time?  :D
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

LaurieS

FAFE

Never too early for neck sugar.  I'm been doing that since she was 4 days old.  Right now she has so many chins it's hard to find the neck!