March 28, 2024, 02:00:07 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Maybe my story will help and maybe some of you can help me

Started by overwhelmed123, January 31, 2011, 01:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holliberri

Actually, it was the first thing I thought of when I got out of bed this morning. Still laughing!!!

holliberri

...And I don't think it applies to you either now that I consider your circumstances.

LaurieS

Have you seen the movie Easy A that is a new release with Emma Stone .. for some reason I think you will like it.. one line that my dh and I laughed over was when she ask.. is it because I have a V and you have a P .. that is now how we are ending our disputed discussions.

holliberri

That was the move I saw when DH and I took a day off together in September! I loved it!!! I haven't been to the movies since...I guess that's another reason why Netflix is worthwhile!

penelope

Holliberry good for you and dh,you guys must be so proud of yourselves~I wanna see easy -A looks cute. I guess I could say I was more miffed by the not crying,but like you said some cry in private,she has said shes not a crier,we are waiting to see any emotion:b lol not sad when he left,not happy at own wedding or planning it:) I sometimes wanna pinch her to see if theres a reaction...haha ys said he thinks shes a Zombie :b lol her dad said he thought she should have stayed down south when ds left,he said she needed to learn to be on her own. I have always been there for my sons but have tought them to do for themselves today ys woke up at 3 p.m,snowday,he goes in kitchen..OMG!!! mom it's 3,I said yeah..OMG!! mom I have to be to work at 3:30,why didn't you wake me,I said your 16,part of working is being responsible,next time don't stay up all night playing video games,he said it's your fault,you hung a blanket over my window making my room dark!! hahaha I said well,you better call and tell them your gonna be late,he works for us,he was upset,he's never been late before,I'm sure my bil won't yell at him:) that boy better watch his step,or he'll find his room like the other 2,gutted and painted!!! hahaha