March 28, 2024, 05:08:28 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Baby Girl was born

Started by Nana, January 31, 2011, 03:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana

Hellow -Beautiful Ladies

I just wanted to share that my third granddaughter was born on January 19th.  She is very healthy and I see her beautiful.  /she weight 8.600 lbs.  So she is now 12 days old.  Her brother 4 and her sister almost 3 are very happy with their baby sister.  They are all over her,  My dil is also doing good.  I was delighted because she asked me to watch over the baby  so she could take the other two kids to a Birthday Party.    I enjoyed it. Cant believe how dil has changed (positively).   

Love for you all.

Didnt have computer for over 3 weeks.  I have missed you a lot.     

Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Anna

January 31, 2011, 07:03:19 AM #1 Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 06:00:25 AM by Cotton Candy
:)

Pen

Nana, congratulations to you and your family!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

holliberri

LaurieS

Nana.. that is great news and glad to see you check in with us even if you had to beg, borrow, or steal a computer to do so.  So how many grandchildren does this make?

jill

Congratulations Nana, what wonderful news, and so glad your dil has changed for the better......Jill

Pooh

Congratulations Nana!  On both the new GC and the progress!  Woot woot woot!!!!!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Your while e-family is cheering, as you can see! Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cremebrulee

Whooo hoooo
Congratulations....may you have wonderful moments making many fond memories....

Hugs
Creme

autumnlady

Congratulations Nana!  Very happy for you sending warm wonderful wishes to you and your newest granddaughter!

pam1

Nana!  Congratulations :)  I just love fat babies.  Very happy for you and your family. 
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Nana

Thanks all my friends

I now have the computer again.  So I am back here.  My gd is now three weeks old.  Now I have three gc. 

Sorry to have missed all your posts.  I was desperate to be back.   I now need to be updated with your posts.  I love you all and I missed you more than you can imagine. 

Love 
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

Pen

So good to hear from you, Nana. We missed you too. How is everything going?
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Nana

Thanks Pen...everything is fine.  The Baby is precious....  I have not seen her so much because I had the flu (it was so cold this last 3 weeks in California) that everyone was sick.  Husband and I were  invited this Sunday to watch the SuperBowl at my son's house...so I got to hold her and play with my other two grandkids.  My daughter in law is doing a good job caring for her three children 4, 2 and the newborn.  She is a wonderful mother.  We also celebrated her Birthday because her Birthday was just one day after the Baby was born so she was not able to celebrate.   She is much more relax towards us as time goes by.  I think that now she knows that we do not want to intrude......that we just want to be part of her babies' lives.   I cant believe that now she even asks me to hold the  baby....things and hearts do change sometimes.....lets never give up hope.   

How are you doing Pen? 
Sending you love
Shakespeare

Barbie

Congrats Nana.

I've heard that some new mothers are very jealous of their babies but as they have more children it wears off and they become much more relaxed.