April 18, 2024, 11:53:23 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

I don't understand my adult children

Started by pcbd1234, January 22, 2011, 01:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pen

What a beautiful portrait, Luise. Did you take the photograph?
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Tara

Luise,  lovely photo. 

what about the ring?  I missed that story.

Pooh

Oh Luise, what a wondeful picture!  They both look so happy and eyes that sparkle with joy. 

Tara, go over to the grab bag, Luise's Romance and you will find the story of the ring.  It's so sweet.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

No one can decide which one is cuter! One of our five sort of daughters took both pictures.  :D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

kathleen

Val is a very handsome man, and personality shines from his face.  He looks so happy!

Kathleen

luise.volta

He has looked like that since I met him 21 years ago. He has never said a cross word to me and has had plenty of good reason from time to time. All the nurses in our facility want to clone him. And Me, Too is as snippy as Val is sweet.  ;D

penelope

awww~he's very handsome indeed~I love hearing your stories~what a wonderful love you to have~

meanlady

Louise, You are truly a remarkable woman!  :) :)

luise.volta

holliberri

penelope

luise.volta

kathleen

Luise,

I love this photo and just kept looking at it.  It's a portrait of happy serenity.

Isn't this a true love story, and even more beautiful that you found each other in older age?

Beautiful couple, beautiful natural setting. 

So nice to know two people can look and be like this,

Kathleen

Pooh

Oh, I love this picture!  Hmmm....and someone likes sweater vests   ;D
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta