April 24, 2024, 04:47:11 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

My baby boy...

Started by FAFE, April 26, 2011, 05:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holliberri

So...you think the word "magical" was what got your impeccably timed post deleted?

IDK...

themuffin

Quote from: overwhelmed123 on April 28, 2011, 06:49:55 AM
Vagina Pam...LMAO.

Yeah....That was hilarious!!! What the heck?!!!  LOL.  Note to self..."Must beg children not to name GC Pam or Pamela". LOL  DS would probably do it just to spite me, LOL.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

overwhelmed123

I don't think it's a bad word...in fact, I think it is a good word.

pam1

As I read this I started doing my "you guys are going to get deleted" dance and singing.  Heee hee
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

holliberri

LOL, I don't think it was a bad word.

OW, were you here for that exchange?

themuffin

Quote from: pam1 on April 28, 2011, 07:12:33 AM
As I read this I started doing my "you guys are going to get deleted" dance and singing.  Heee hee

LOL Pam, I can visualize that. ;D  And I was just wondering if we were going to get edited1  ;D

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

overwhelmed123

Yes I was, and I remember laughing my butt off.

holliberri

I do wish DILF's and Laurie's posts had stayed up.  I still giggle about it.

I think that should have been in a Top 10 category. LOL.

LaurieS

I'm still trying to get over Pen's comment about telling the son about how large his head was .. lol.. that even came up in my dream last night

pam1

Quote from: themuffin on April 28, 2011, 07:19:48 AM
Quote from: pam1 on April 28, 2011, 07:12:33 AM

LOL Pam, I can visualize that. ;D  And I was just wondering if we were going to get edited1  ;D

It's a good thing I'm the only one home lol. 
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift