March 28, 2024, 08:37:49 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

What Have I Done To Cause Such Pain?

Started by Angie, January 21, 2011, 11:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieS

Angie

Quote from: pam1 on March 29, 2011, 05:08:40 PM
So you read about him on another message board?  Is that what you're saying?

I don't wish for you to leave either.

That's exactly what I'm saying.  It's a public board that anyone can read.  Son posts there as do  other people, and that's  how I  learn what he's doing.  I'm not sneaking around as you prematurely thought.  The board is open to anyone and everyone.

I thought you'd all be relieved at the  prospect of my leaving..  You surprise me with wishing for me not to leave.

However, since it will make Keys  Girl uncomfortable, I think it best that I go.  Grant her her wish, and delete this thread.  Be well.  Be happy. 

Angie

luise.volta

No one needs to stay that doesn't want to and no one needs to go that doesn't want to. Also, no one needs to continue reading a thread that has apparently run its course. OK I think we've given it our best. I'll shut it down. See you all tomorrow morning over coffee? :-) Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama