March 28, 2024, 09:40:46 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Wrinkles!! Who Me??

Started by Faithlooksup, January 15, 2011, 06:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pen

Quote from: Laurie on January 18, 2011, 09:46:56 AM
check this out http://www.ehow.com/how_4690565_uses-preparation-h.html looks like us American's can not be trusted and they had to devise a newer safer Prep H for us... But the Canadians can still get the full strength goods.   Wow look what it can do for abs... I want abs

I want DH to have abs like those  ;D Perhaps a bit of Prep H stealth application is in order, but I don't want to raise his blood pressure - just mine, LOL.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

Ah, a new concept...selective blood pressure!  8)
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

Ok, so now that we have got on this subject....you guys got me started. 

When I was in my early 20's, I worked for a major drug store chain in the store part.  The Pharmacist one day came up to the office and was laughing so hard he was crying.  He sat down and said, "Ok, I hold patient confidentiality to a very high standard, but I have to share.  I just had the husband of one of my female customers call in.  He wanted to know how to ease his wife's pain.  I looked up her file and saw we had filled a prescription for yeast infection suppositories.  He said they were hurting her.  I told him to try a little vaseline if they had it, to make them easier.  He called back in a few minutes and said that didn't help.  He then said that she told him it wasn't the size that was hurting her, but the metal part was cutting her.  I very calmly explained that she needed to remove them from the foil wrapper first!"   :o
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Pooh

Quote from: Pen on January 18, 2011, 09:59:46 AM
Quote from: Laurie on January 18, 2011, 09:46:56 AM
check this out http://www.ehow.com/how_4690565_uses-preparation-h.html looks like us American's can not be trusted and they had to devise a newer safer Prep H for us... But the Canadians can still get the full strength goods.   Wow look what it can do for abs... I want abs

I want DH to have abs like those  ;D Perhaps a bit of Prep H stealth application is in order, but I don't want to raise his blood pressure - just mine, LOL.

Hee hee Pen!  Ok, but now I have a question.  If it raises your blood pressure....but yet you use it for it's INTENDED use....are you still raising your blood pressure? 
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Pooh

Me too.  I mean there are blood vessels there too......so it would stand to reason.....
Joseph Campbell

Pooh

Well no, it will now be, "Your blood pressure is high and you can't get it down?  Have you by any chance used Preperation H?"
Joseph Campbell

seasage

Might be OK to use.  After all, a lot of people are using guanine as face cream these days. http://blogs.smarter.com/fashion-beauty/2008/05/19/asian-skincare-secret-bird-poop-in-face-cream/

It's said to "exfoliate, balance and soften" the skin.

Faithlooksup

Faithlooksup

And then there is the worlds most expensive coffee "Kope Luwak" which is made from the droppings from the asian Palm Civit...This asian animal eats beans from a tree, crapps them out and the coffee is made~~~vonderbar....

luise.volta

Oh, help! You guys are so gross!  :o

Faithlooksup

luise.volta

What have I done? What have I unleashed on the world? Mia coppa!!

Faithlooksup

LOL Luise~~~Mama Mia !!!!   :)

cremebrulee

Quote from: luise.volta on January 18, 2011, 03:45:54 PM
What have I done? What have I unleashed on the world? Mia coppa!!

I'm not gross, what is mia coppa?  Is that Italian?
Hey whatsamatter for you?

cremebrulee

Quote from: Faithlooksup on January 18, 2011, 04:08:59 PM
LOL Luise~~~Mama Mia !!!!   :)

Oh I loved that musical!!!!  Wasn't he dreamy? 
that's what were talking about right?