March 28, 2024, 12:49:58 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

What has happened to John Wheeler?

Started by cremebrulee, January 14, 2011, 05:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cremebrulee

I found this interesting, we were discussing this last week at work and wanted to bring it to your attention....did you know John Wheeler was a very high ranking Federal Defense Consultant?

NEWARK — Search warrants in the killing of a federal defense consultant whose body was found in a landfill were kept sealed at the request of police and prosecutors.

Whats all this about...we were discussing him last week at work, and one of our co-horts bought up some very interesting questions....

Wheeler, a West Point graduate whose 45-year career included a key role in establishing the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, was recorded by surveillance cameras wandering inside the Nemours Building in downtown Wilmington around 8:30 p.m. on Dec. 30. According to investigators, Wheeler appeared to be disoriented as he wandered the office building, but he refused help from several people who approached him. The last image of him was recorded around 8:42 p.m. after he exited the building on foot.

Ok, so.....

1. He worked as a Federal Defense Consultant
2. He lived near DC
3. two separate search warrants for Wheeler's Apple iPhone were issued by different justices on the same day.
4. No word on anyone finding his brief case
5. His home was surrounded by police tape, and yet, one news cast, showed his kitchen thru the window and floor boards were torn up
6. John Wheeler's death: Avoiding the fantastical - "Dead Birds" processing the facts?
7. He worked for the FEDERAL DEFENSE as a consultant and was going to open his mouth?????

John Wheeler's death:
have you heard about the dead birds being found all over the world?

I'm going to try this link again....if it doesn't work type the words in your browser and read....

JohnWheelerdeath: Avoiding the fantastical -'dead birds', processing the facts - National Criminal Profiles|Examiner.com

I find it strange that there are no more news reports going on, and a co-worker predicted this would happen.

luise.volta

Sad. The higher the places, the deeper the conspiracies.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Faithlooksup

Faithlooksup

Creme, I am sorry, I just dont keep up with all the political garbage for they are all up to no good and corrupt, which is a shame. >:(

luise.volta

I long ago gave up on the broad political plane and decided to do what I could do within my own little world.  It is seen as head-in-sand by some...but it makes sense to me. Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

seasage

Creme,
I had not heard of the John Wheeler story, but your post was so intriguing I looked it up.  There is a lot more going on there than the news media is talking about!  I am guessing that even if reporters on big papers such as Washington Post or NYTimes know anything, the government has convinced their editors to button it up.

cremebrulee

Quote from: luise.volta on January 14, 2011, 09:17:24 AM
Sad. The higher the places, the deeper the conspiracies.

your absolutely right

cremebrulee

Quote from: seasage on January 16, 2011, 08:50:59 AM
Creme,
I had not heard of the John Wheeler story, but your post was so intriguing I looked it up.  There is a lot more going on there than the news media is talking about!  I am guessing that even if reporters on big papers such as Washington Post or NYTimes know anything, the government has convinced their editors to button it up.

yes, and they have buttoned up and yet, no one in the U.S. seems to concerned about this stuff?  It's a shame...

cremebrulee

Thanks guys to all of you for reading and responding...

seasage

Creme,

You may find this interesting.  It seems that our gov't can button up our own press, but not the foreign press. 

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/top-us-official-murdered-after-arkansas-weapons-test-causes-mass-death/

Pen

Apparently the EU Times isn't considered a reliable news source by some:

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2009/12/16/racist-skinheads-wife-behind-european-news-website/

"Be careful out there!" (can't remember the cop show that line is from.)
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

seasage

Thanks Pen.  It's good to know that.

Faithlooksup

Pen,  if I remember correctly the cop show was ~~"Hill Street Blues."

And Creme, it is a shame that the US is not concerned about any of this for they are probably in on it as well~~they are all dirty Creme...  This is no surprise to me, they are all crooked and after one another to cover something up.

I'M with Luise "head in sand".....much safer that way.....

Sending Hugs, Faith

holliberri

Hey All,

I can't say for sure, but I live very close to the Wheeler residence and it is thought around here that he was suffering from dementia (not knowing where his car was parked and fighting with the neighbors). Unfortunately, it is very common for people sufferingto be attacked and mugged and then killed. Several people in our area have been killed this way, but they weren't federal officials. It is actually very, very sad. There is a story, but I think it just wasn't interesting enough for national news. More awareness of this sort of thing should be brought to our attention so we can protect the sick and elderly.

LaurieS

Thank you Holliberri, you brought up some really realistic probabilities.  In my neighborhood alone a man wandered off, his family not understanding the degree of confusion his dementia had caused.  Luckily this man was found before harm but he was without doubt heading towards an area that you certainly do not want to be found in after dark.
Quote from: Faithlooksup on January 16, 2011, 03:26:02 PM
And Creme, it is a shame that the US is not concerned about any of this for they are probably in on it as well~~they are all dirty Creme...  This is no surprise to me, they are all crooked and after one another to cover something up.

I'M with Luise "head in sand".....much safer that way.....

I have to step up and cause some hard feelings here by being honest about how much a statement like this bothers me.  No our United States government is not all 'dirty', crooked, or trying to cover up every event that doesn't show America in a positive light.  I do not believe that Luise's, "head in the sand", comment meant that she would  show such contempt for the United States government, but rather that she was not going to join in on a political conversation and current events.

As soon as I saw the first couple of postings concerning this topic I had a feeling where this would eventually head.. and I might add unnecessarily. 

Please Luise, at this point I would like to ask you to consider locking this topic.