March 28, 2024, 10:04:16 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

War Cry for 2011

Started by erma, December 30, 2010, 09:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

I'm with you, Pen, only I want to lose 30. Let's do it! ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pen

OK! I'm doing South Beach/Atkins and will be more consistent about exercising (actually getting some would be a good start.) Yoga every day, walking and weight training EOD. Sunday is my free day (oh, how convenient - tomorrow's Sunday!)

Whoo-hoo! Here we go! Bikini bods by June!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

Alright! Nutrisystem and back to Curves on Tues...for the Tues, Thurs. and Sat. Drill. Back in a size 6 in June (NOT a 6 bikini!!)  ;D ;D ;D

Faithlooksup

Luise~~~~You have NO bulges....Those are called "Love Handles..." ;) ;D

luise.volta

Ah, er...those are for....hummm...oh, yes, resting my elbows on. Now I remember! :D

erma

yep, yep, i wanna lose alot of weight.... ::)....starting monday!!! nope, this time im gonna do it! maybe we should start a diet blog in the grab bag!!! whadda ya think luise? all of us that are trying to lose weight, we check in every day, to keep each other in check!??!! i for one, would love having the support of all the WW!!!!!

luise.volta

Sure! I'm game! Go for it! I have followed my diet perfectly (since I got up four hours ago.  ;D ;D ;D ) Don't know my weight because I forgot to check. Will do that tomorrow. If it's not the crack of dawn and I am not stripped of everything including my rings and watch...and if I haven't exhaled to the max...I refuse to get on my scale! At my doctor's office, I tell them exactly what everything weighs including my twenty-five pound watch.

erma

;D ;D ;D  wow! your watch is so lite compared to mine!!!  ;D ;D ;D  ready......set......goooo!
(as my gc would say)  8)

luise.volta

Where can I get one just like it?

OK...I'll be checking Grab Bag for our new War Cry "I WANT TO SEE LESS OF YOU IN 2011!!"

Pen

25 lb. watch, LOL. When I had a small cyst removed the doctor showed it to me and I said, "It looks like a 20-pounder, right Doctor?" He cracked up and said sarcastically, "I'll try my best to keep the incision from scarring so you can still make the photo shoot for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition." Oh Doctor, you're so funny!

One day at work I complimented a co-worker for looking fit and relaxed and she said, "I got rid of 150 lbs of ugly flab - I divorced my husband." I have a feeling that joke is part of an old vaudeville routine.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

Let's go over to Grab Bag and start a new thread called "You're Going To See Less Of Us In 2011! "OK? Here I go!