March 19, 2024, 02:06:50 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Be Blessed!!

Started by catchingup, December 23, 2010, 10:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catchingup

While I am here because I might forget tomorrow.
May all the WW have a wonderful festive season although for some it may not be that easy.
Especially to Luise who set up WWU where many have found solace and peace,good advise and friendship,solutions and shoulders to cry on.
Bless all of you.

Faithlooksup

I also agree, awesome post Catchingup!!!!  Thank You Luise for everything!!! And to all the WW whom helped me with a HUg along with kind words and encouragement, wisdom and insight...I will Love you forever...Faith :)

Miss Understood

Keys Girl

Thank you, Luise and everyone on the Board!
"Today I will be as happy as a seagull with a french fry." Author Unknown

Pen

I am so grateful to everyone here, especially those who make me take a good look at myself and inspire change. I've learned a lot about cultivating a more positive outlook and not beating myself up when I slip. Your support has gotten me through some rough times and helped me come out the other end a better person. This is truly a magical, wonderful place.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Faithlooksup

AND KIRK TOO~~ THANK YOU !!!!   :-*

cremebrulee

my heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful women here, to Luise, and to Kirk...this is truly a soothing place to come to....like a home away from home, and all the gals are my sisters....

thank you